Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank You God




Thank you God and Jesus and the Universe
.  Thank you Pop-Poo and Ma Ma and Daddy and anyone else who helped bring everyone together in my life.  Thank you for sending Katie to me, who sent me to Debi, who has a boyfriend, who wants the pool table.  I had no idea it would all come together so fast.  Muchas gracias, merci beacoup  and last, but not least,  adios!!!!

My life sans the pool table has already gotten better.  I decided to look around online for what I might replace the pool table with.  A French farm table is what came immediately to mind.  It would be so great for projects.  When I googled it  and clicked on a link, this wonderful blog popped up.     euroantiquemarket.blogspot.com   Beautiful pictures.  Definitely an artful blog. There was a picture of an old French door knocker that's a very cool hand.  I happen to have one on my own front door, but mine is from San Miguel.  Hmmmm.......The quote underneath the picture reads:

When one door closes, another opens, but if we spend too much time concentrating on the closed door we don't notice the open one.   Helen Keller

Is that perfect or what?  Whatever it is that's on it's way is already in motion.  BIG motion!


3 comments:

  1. Well Debi's boyfriend says muchas gracias many times. And ooohhh - a French farm table makes me salivate. How wonderful.

    Stuff bees moving around us all! Doors are opening.

    And thank you again. Debi's boyfriend is tickled to death.

    :) Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go here. Click on the words go here & check it out. It's an event dedicated to the Day of the Dead - I think you'll like it and maybe wnat to participate. I'm thinking about it, last year's was very cool - I loved looking at everyone's photos & stuff they made.

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that didn't work, though I don't know why. Here's the address. You can type it in manually. Sorry.

    http://rodrigvitzstyle.typepad.com/rodrigvitz_style/dia-de-bloglandia-2009.html

    Debi

    ReplyDelete