Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No More






Okay.  Here it is; I'm just going to say it.  It has to go.  Now.  The pool table HAS TO GO.  It's the last huge remnant of my thirty year marriage.  I've walked past it oodles of times for the past four years.  I can't do it any longer.  I DON'T WANT TO.  It's a constant reminder of a lousy attempt to re-invent the already gone marriage.

Katie, yes Debi's lovely Katie, was here.  It needs to go, she said.  NOW!  Right now!  I've been thinking that very thing for several months, but I just needed for someone to say it to me.   Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of it.  It's heavy and it's big, and  it's making me sick.

When it's gone, I promise I'll never mention the crummy marriage again.  I swear!

4 comments:

  1. My comment got lost. In which I said it was HUGE, and was it for sale and should I put the word out if I know someone who wants it?

    Wow!
    :) Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's free. I just want someone to take it. It needs some work on the legs. Hogan's puppy teethed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, my boyfriend wants it! LOL! So truly, if you're serious, let me know.

    ReplyDelete