Saturday, December 19, 2009

Coulda Shoulda Woulda

Debi thought my comment on her post was funny, so she changed that post and wrote a new one, linking me again. So......






When I finished my dive in the chamber yesterday, I grabbed my wadded up clothes and was going to the bathroom to change. I had my hand on the door handle when the guy said Hey you dropped something. I was so hoping it would be a sock. But no, of course it was my underwear. A little pair of purple lace panties. Right there, in the middle of the floor, in a room filled only with men. I thought I was going to die right there on the spot.

There were so many things I coulda shoulda woulda done.

My eighty-four year old, really-still-hot friend woulda smiled and said, ever so sweetly, Hell fire, Daaaaarlin'! Those aren't mine. I only wear thongs.

I shoulda said something funny like Liar, liar pants on fire! Or I coulda sung that old song that goes something like... I see London; I see France. I see someone's underpants.

I wish I woulda slung them around my head a few times and shot them in the air.

Instead, I said nothing. Nothing at all.


My eyes got huge, my mouth was open wide, but nothing came out. I just slinked over there and picked them up, with the whole room watching. I was just grateful that they weren't big old granny panties.

When I was leaving, I heard him yell out Mrs. L, have a grreeeeaaaaat weekend!

4 comments:

  1. As I'm sure you will!! Now I am hearing all kinds of panty & bra stories and I hope for even more. LOL! Thank you for sharing your humiliation!

    :) Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We just have to find the humor in our lives...not take things too seriously, and just laugh at ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila!!! OH My God, I love it....laughed my a off! Life is full of laughs!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh,,, IIiiiiii don't know what to say,, lol..but have a greatttttt weekend. lol and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete